1 – Introduction
2 – What kinds of Personal Data about you do we process?
UK Bottle Adapters collects the Personal Data you provide directly to us or which we generate when you open an account, perform any transactions on our website, or through interaction with our social media accounts. This may include:
- Contact information, such as name, billing and delivery address, telephone number and email address;
- Account information, such as username, password, account settings and preferences;
- Information regarding the way in which you use our services, such as when you used our services and the specific services used; and
- Information relating to communications with us, whether through the Vita60.com website or via email, over the phone or via any other medium.
We also automatically collect certain computer devices and browsing information when you access the UK Bottle Adapters website. This information is aggregated to provide statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not personally identify individuals. This information may include:
- Computer or mobile device information, including IP address, operating system, network system, browser type, and settings;
- Website usage information.
3 – What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data, including any of the personal data listed in section 2 above, for the following purposes:
- Manage your account with us and personalise your experience and communication with you
- Contact you about our services, for example by phone, email, SMS, online chat or post or by responding to social media posts that you have directed at us
- Process your orders, credits, and refunds
- Managing any aspect of our services
- For our suppliers to deliver and collect items from your property
- Updating your records.
- To monitor and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff (see below)
- Help to develop, review and improve our product range, services, information technology, systems, know-how and the way we communicate with you
- For market research and analysis and developing statistics
- For direct marketing communications
- Using your online browsing behaviour as well as your purchases and online purchases to help us better understand you as a customer and provide you with personalised offers and services
- To measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, requirements and guidance
- To provide insight and analysis of our customers
- To invite you to take part in and manage customer surveys, questionnaires and other market research activities carried out by us.
4 – Where is you Personal Data stored?
The data is stored on the domain’s secure server, this includes all email communications and backups. We do not keep printed information other than a copy invoice for tax purposes.
5 – For how long is your Personal Data stored?
UK Bottle Adapters will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an account or as needed to provide you the services. We will also retain and use your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and resolve disputes.
6 – Who is responsible for your Personal Data?
UK Bottle Adapters is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and is responsible for your personal data. This is not dealt with by any third parties.
7 – Who has access to your Personal Data?
We never pass on, sell, or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties. UK Bottle Adapters may disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorised third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with our legal obligations, (ii) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against UK Bottle Adapters, (iii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you or any other of our users to legal liability, (iv) to enforce and administer our Terms of Service or other agreements with members, or (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of UK Bottle Adapters and its members.
8 – How do we protect your Personal Data?
We have taken technical and organisational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation, and unauthorised access. We continually adapt our security measures in line with technological progress and developments.
9 – What are your Rights?
You may exercise any of the rights described in the preceding sections by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
9.1 – Managing Your Information
You may request copies of the data available to us for the purpose of reviewing, amending, and requesting deletion.
9.2 – Data Access and Portability
You are entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
9.3- Data Retention and Erasure
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to continue providing our Services to you and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your UK Bottle Adapters Account. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention, and enhancing safety.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, UK Bottle Adapters may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews may continue to be publicly visible on the UK Bottle Adapters website, even after your Account is cancelled). Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because we maintain the UK Bottle Adapters website to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
9.4 – Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing
You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a communication to UK Bottle Adapters. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal.
9.5 – Objection to Processing
You are entitled to object to UK Bottle Adapters processing of your personal information. If you object to such processing, UK Bottle Adapters will stop processing your personal information but it may be necessary to close your account.
UK Bottle Adapters can continue processing of personal data for specific purposes if UK Bottle Adapters can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may, at any time ask UK Bottle Adapters to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
10 – Business Transfer
11 – Lodging Complaints
You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by UK Bottle Adapters before the competent data protection authorities. The lead supervisory authority for UK Bottle Adapters is the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
12 Controller of Personal Data
UK Bottle Adapters
PO Box 15113,